Subjects I feel PASSIONATELY, PASSIONATELY about

Hi, you have just arrived at my blogsite. I'm Artemis Hunt, author, harried employee, long-suffering wife, multi-tasker, Pomeranian lover, stepmother to two grown-up stepkids. I'm going to blog about subjects I feel passionately about. Please browse, and maybe you'll find something you feel passionately about too. For darker adult stories, I write under the name of A.R. Hunt. For straight erotica and erotic romances with mild BDSM (a la Fifty Shades), I write under the name of multiple Amazon and Barnes and Noble bestselling erotica author, Aphrodite Hunt.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mama Knows Books guest blog!

http://mamaknowsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/body-snatcher-wears-lipstick-book-tour.html


The Body Snatcher Wears Lipstick Book Tour

"Wow, your sex scene is hot, hot, hot!" my friend emailed me when she read Chapter Too-Hot-For-The-Page of my book, THE BODY SNATCHER WEARS LIPSTICK.

I was really pleased.

"Nah, you don't say," I attempted a bashful grin. I was always concerned about my sex scenes, you see. Real sex is always kind of messy, and not as bodice-ripping as the books we read and write would have you believe.

"But no," my friend emailed back, "I was really squirming when I read it. Especially the part in which she catches Jake with the handcuffs...."

Oh, I shouldn't give it away.

When I was writing that sex scene, I was envisioning it step by step . . . or maybe I should say, caress by caress. Writing sex scenes is difficult, because you so have to be absolutely embroiled in them. I have another pen name under which I write erotica, and I have to tell you . . . I'm sometimes up at nights envisioning those scenes, getting all hot under my pajama collar.

THE BODY SNATCHER WEARS LIPSTICK is not erotica, so no worries for those who are not ready for that! But it does contain plenty of scenes that would hopefully get you hot under the collar...and sheets.

Enjoy!
ARTEMIS HUNT



The Body Snatcher Wears Lipstick
By Artemis Hunt
Genre: Romantic Comedy with Paranormal Elements
Word Count: Approximately 83,000

No comments:

Post a Comment