Subjects I feel PASSIONATELY, PASSIONATELY about

Hi, you have just arrived at my blogsite. I'm Artemis Hunt, author, harried employee, long-suffering wife, multi-tasker, Pomeranian lover, stepmother to two grown-up stepkids. I'm going to blog about subjects I feel passionately about. Please browse, and maybe you'll find something you feel passionately about too. For darker adult stories, I write under the name of A.R. Hunt. For straight erotica and erotic romances with mild BDSM (a la Fifty Shades), I write under the name of multiple Amazon and Barnes and Noble bestselling erotica author, Aphrodite Hunt.

Friday, November 23, 2012

200,000 sales! Thank you, dear readers!

I have reached my 200,000th sale! Thank you, dear readers, for making this possible!!

Hugs! I hope I can continue to write stories that will entertain you and make you feel.

4 comments:

  1. Hey are you planning to continue brian and sams story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! that answered my question... I just finished reading The Pretend Boyfriend 2! I was sad to see that the 3rd part of their story wasn't available yet, but at least I now know it will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will it be.out?

    ReplyDelete