Subjects I feel PASSIONATELY, PASSIONATELY about

Hi, you have just arrived at my blogsite. I'm Artemis Hunt, author, harried employee, long-suffering wife, multi-tasker, Pomeranian lover, stepmother to two grown-up stepkids. I'm going to blog about subjects I feel passionately about. Please browse, and maybe you'll find something you feel passionately about too. For darker adult stories, I write under the name of A.R. Hunt. For straight erotica and erotic romances with mild BDSM (a la Fifty Shades), I write under the name of multiple Amazon and Barnes and Noble bestselling erotica author, Aphrodite Hunt.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

4 books in the Barnes and Noble Top 100!

OK, I must record this before it goes away!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Ι thіnκ уour ωeb sitе mау bе having inteгnet browѕеr compatіbility
    ρгoblems. When I look at your wеb site in Ѕafari, it looκs fine but whеn opening іn Internet Eхрlorer, іt’s got some overlаppіng iѕsues.
    I ѕimрly wаnteԁ to give уou a
    quick heads up! Besіdеѕ thаt, fantаstic site!


    my webѕite: pilates training

    ReplyDelete