Subjects I feel PASSIONATELY, PASSIONATELY about

Hi, you have just arrived at my blogsite. I'm Artemis Hunt, author, harried employee, long-suffering wife, multi-tasker, Pomeranian lover, stepmother to two grown-up stepkids. I'm going to blog about subjects I feel passionately about. Please browse, and maybe you'll find something you feel passionately about too. For darker adult stories, I write under the name of A.R. Hunt. For straight erotica and erotic romances with mild BDSM (a la Fifty Shades), I write under the name of multiple Amazon and Barnes and Noble bestselling erotica author, Aphrodite Hunt.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hit my 20,000th sale!

Woo hoo, I reached my 20,000th milestone in 4 months, 4 days! Thank you to all of you who have given me advice and helped me along the way. Dec has been particularly good to me, and for those who are still on the fence on self-publishing, don't contemplate any further. Do it!

To recap, this is my journey since self-publishing on Aug 24th:

Aug (1 week): 14 (1 novel)
Sept:             44 (Added 2 novels at the end of Sept and a short story)
Oct:               977 (Started writing erotica shorts around Oct 8th. Uploaded 3 erotica shorts)
Nov:              4311 (added several more erotica shorts)
Dec: (as of 12 midnight 29th Dec)   : 14,753

Over 90% of my sales are Amazon. I have around 11 erotica shorts, novelettes and novellas altogether, and they form 95% of my sales. All except 2 are priced at $2.99.

So don't give up! Keep on writing! There is no better time to put out stuff than now!

No comments:

Post a Comment